Photos

Good Morning Class 5!

I just wanted to share these photos with you that I received this morning - it's great to see what you've been up to!

Tahlia with her bug hotel 🐛:

 



I hope your first guest enjoyed their visit! 🐜



Annie with a beautiful bouquet of flowers that she picked - what a lovely idea! 🎕



It's been great to hear that some of you have already finished your letters to the care home residents too - I'm sure they'll really appreciate these.

I was in school yesterday and we had a go at doing the egg drop challenge - you can see a photo of  the end result on Twitter (needless to say none of the eggs survived, but we did have lots of fun). 

Enjoy your day,

Mrs Piper 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 16th March 2022

Virtual Sports Day

Friday 22nd October 2021