Class 5's Art Gallery

Good Afternoon Class 5,

I just wanted to share these wonderful photos with you. 📷🎨🎨🖌🖌

First up, we have Harry and Benjamin with their artwork in the style of the artist Paul Klee:


 What a brilliant creation Harry - I really like your choice of colours. ⭐


Excellent work Ben! ⭐
If you look carefully can you spot the parrot? 🦜(Clue / it’s in red !)
I think I can. 👀

Well done to both of you - I hope you enjoyed taking your lines for a walk. ✎

Next up, we have Poppy with her amazing poster. Poppy decided to combine a couple of the tasks and make a poster presentation in the style of Paul Klee by using components and ideas from his various works of art.

What a great idea - I love how you've laid it out. I'm very impressed by the house in the style of 'Castle and Sun.'⭐ 

Here we have piece of surrealist artwork that Louie created yesterday. This is brilliant - I love the way you have put the pictures together and have added labels - well done! ⭐



Finally, we have Tahlia, here she is working on her “Theme Park” concept. 





The finished article - it looks fantastic - wouldn't it be great to go there on a class trip?!
It looks like you've included a great range of attractions to appeal to different personalities and interests. Well done Tahlia! ⭐

Brilliant work all of you - thanks for sharing! 

Mrs Piper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 16th March 2022

Virtual Sports Day

Friday 22nd October 2021